How House Renovators Decorate Rooms: Using Items That You Already Have!
Decorating a room can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be! With a little creativity and imagination, you can transform any space into a stylish and inviting room. Here are some tips from house renovators and experts like Mark Mariani Greenwich on how to decorate a room using items that you already have. Mark and his team have designed and built numerous homes and landscapes that are truly unique.
What they can do:
● Start by assessing the pieces that you have. Ask yourself what you like about each piece and what purpose it serves in the room. Once you have a good understanding of your existing furniture and decor, you’ll be able to better visualize what you need to create the perfect space.
● Get rid of any clutter. Too much clutter can make a room feel small and cramped. Take some time to go through your belongings and get rid of anything that you don’t absolutely love. This will make decorating much easier and will leave you with more space to work with.
● Use what you already have to create focal points. A large piece of art or a statement rug can help to anchor a room and give it personality. If you don’t have any big pieces, try grouping together smaller items to create interest.
● Incorporate texture into your design. Texture adds visual interest and can help to tie a room together. Use throws, pillows, and different fabrics to introduce texture into your space.
● Add greenery. Plants are an easy way to inject life into any room. Choose plants that fit the style of your space and be sure to water them regularly.
By following these tips, you can easily decorate any room using items that you already have! So get started today and see how easy it can be to transform your home into the perfect heaven.